Sunday, April 30, 2006

Witches in a Mundane World - May 13, 2006

Life Changes

When we find ourselves experiencing one of life’s sometimes surprising turns, we often find an empty place in the fabric of who and what we are. It is as if a thread has been pulled in the fabric.

For Witches, and some who don’t yet know they are Witches, when something happens to someone else, with whom there is a connection, there is often a similar connected feeling of emptiness. This feeling happened to me recently.

A few years ago I read the Wiccan Way, by Sally Morningstar. It touched me in a very special way. I researched Sally’s other works and her website. I consider the Wiccan Way to be one of the best of modern writings on Wicca. So impressed am I with this book and this Witch that I have included a link on my website to hers. We only corresponded briefly yet, for me, a connection was made Witch to Witch.

I have known that something life changing was about to happen to Sally for sometime. However, in the high-pressure day-to-day muggle existence in which I live, I failed as a Witch and did not make time to reach out to know first hand what was up.

Sally’s website is now down and I am concerned.

Please join me and include Brightest Blessings in your circle for HPS Sally Morningstar.

Also, please pick up a copy of Sally’s book the Wiccan Way and check it out. Sally also has other wonderful books regarding Magick. New Witch or experienced Witch, Sally has written something for each of us. I know that you will love her writings as much as I.

To the Goddess and all the Mothers everywhere ~ Happy Mother’s Day!

Blessed be,

Stormy

No comments: